Three seconds of pure perfection. [x]
I’m a sarcastic bitch 96% of the time. The other 4% is when I’m eating or I’m sleeping.
rydel is in wisconsin
ross, rocky, and riker are in PR
ryland is in LA
ellington is in me
…yup that sounds right XD
I wonder where you got this from https://twitter.com/ka_it_ly_n/status/494298449358389249